Re: Please test RE24

--On Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:13 AM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

--On Monday, March 16, 2009 1:53 PM -0700 Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com>
wrote:

OK. This must be occurring because a connection_client thread is in the
thread pool but hasn't started running yet when the config change occurs.
So the usual mutexes aren't held yet...

With current HEAD, I have over 500 passes of test050. I think it's finally good to go, and RE24 has been sync'd. Previously, I never made it past 100 iterations of test050. ;)

(this particular fix is good, that is). There's still a few outstanding issues needing investigating before we sign off on 2.4.16.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer