Re: Please test RE24

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Monday, March 16, 2009 12:13 AM +0100 Rein Tollevik <rein@OpenLDAP.org> wrote:

Yes, I saw that.  But not the backtrace you should provide.  So whether
your bug is anywhere related to the problems Howard have fixed or not I
can only guess.  To me at least, the current HEAD works way better than
RE24, and fixes at least one serious replication bug that is in RE24.

I sent the backtrace and testrun to Howard specifically. ;) And I agree, it seems things are better.

Hm, time to take your own "keep replies on the list" medicine? ;-)

Rein