Re: Please test RE24

test050 fails. Often.

https://www.nbcs.rutgers.edu/~richton/test050failures.tar.gz contains 12 bad testrun directories. If it was an assert() or SEGV, I should have core for a backtrace. I don't know if generating all of them ahead of time would be considered useless spam. Ehh...then again, it's probably not readily apparent from a testrun directory if it was a SEGV or not. I'll see what I can put together; in the interim, if there's a particular run that looks particularly interesting, let me know the timestamp (from the directory name) and I can get that trace out.