Re: Please test RE24

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Sunday, March 15, 2009 11:22 PM +0100 Rein Tollevik <rein@OpenLDAP.org> wrote:

Howard Chu wrote:

HEAD has now passed a couple hundred runs for me on the slow box, as
well as my other test machines. I think these patches should be sync'd
to RE24.

I highly agree! Looks as if you have nailed it :-) test050 have now passed more than 1000 times with HEAD on the system where it seldom used to pass 50 with RE24.

And the ITS#5999 seg. faults and endless loops during shutdown I used to
see have gone as well :-)  Nice work!

As I noted, HEAD still segfaults on me.

Yes, I saw that. But not the backtrace you should provide. So whether your bug is anywhere related to the problems Howard have fixed or not I can only guess. To me at least, the current HEAD works way better than RE24, and fixes at least one serious replication bug that is in RE24.

Rein