Re: Any plans for 2.4.9?

Howard Chu writes:
>Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
>> Do anyone have opinions about my questions in ITS#5408, back-ldif bugs?
>> (...)
>
> Fair enough. Do it now.

Well, this weekend I guess.  But I need advice about Windows filenames,
at least.  No point in renaming files from one broken naming scheme to
another broken one.  And whether to use a common naming scheme for
Unix and Windows, or OS-specific schemes.

I need advice or "yes/no" about the other functionality issues listed
too, but they can wait till someone has time to look at them.  Except
referrals, that code is too broken to keep:-)

--
Hallvard