Re: Any plans for 2.4.9?

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Friday, April 04, 2008 5:51 PM +0200 Michael StrÃder
<michael@stroeder.com>  wrote:

HI!

Are there any plans when to release 2.4.9? I vaguely remember some
interesting fixes and noticed that some things were already back-ported
to RE24.

I don't see a particular point to it until such a time as the numerous ITS' around replication are resolved. Just my 2c. ;)

Seems to me that we're just about there now. The only other issue I'd like to close out is 5383, assigning a public OID to the config schema.
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com