Re: Any plans for 2.4.9?

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
Howard Chu writes:
Seems to me that we're just about there now. The only other issue I'd
like to close out is 5383, assigning a public OID to the config
schema.

Do anyone have opinions about my questions in ITS#5408, back-ldif bugs?
In particular, how much and when should be rename the LDIF files?
(back-ldif is broken if it gets used as a regular backend so it gets
filenames with escape characters and the like.)  If we rename files in
2.4 instead of punting to 2.5, it would be better if it happens early.

Fair enough. Do it now. We ought to be getting 2.4 stable within the next release or two.

back-ldif was never promoted as a general purpose backend, so I wouldn't worry too much about backward compatibility. Just publish a note to slapcat old DBs and reload them in this release.
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com