Re: Glueing to back-dnssrv in 2.2

>> I think the backport to 2.2, although not trivial, should be simple,
>> because all you need to do is resolve the appropriate backend and call
>> chk_referrals, if any.  If there's no consensus about officially
>> backporting that feature, you'll have to live with a custom patch.
>
>There you go:
><http://www.sys-net.it/~ando/Download/pierangelo.masarati-dnssrv+glue-re22.2005-01-28.patch>

Thanks for the patch! Some comments:

 - It appears to work for searches with an empty base DN, but fails
   with noSuchObject if a base DN of a physical naming context is used.

 - Also, we would like some way to avoid databases glued to a database with
   with the empty suffix from being removed from namingContexts in the root
   DSE.

-- Luke