Re: LDAP_CONST in sort.c in client libldap (ITS#436)

I was trying to understand why have LDAP_CONST at all.  What is the need.
What do the public headers need LDAP_CONST.  The IETF draft
makes no use of LDAP_CONST.

So why not  s/LDAP_CONST/const/ for everything ?

Just wondering

-Steve Sonntag

--
Steve Sonntag