[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: OpenLDAP on OpenVMS?
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: OpenLDAP on OpenVMS?
- From: bert hubert <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:48:13 +0100
- In-reply-to: <01JLE0NJI84U90N4MV@vsm.com.au>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 09:49:57AM +1030
- References: <01JLBEQVFX6S90N4MV@vsm.com.au> <email@example.com> <01JLE0NJI84U90N4MV@vsm.com.au>
On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 09:49:57AM +1030, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> There is no equivalent to any UNIX shell script that I have been able to
> find. There are versions of awk & grep around, and there are a number of
> Make tools. The DEC C compiler is excellent and fully ANSI compliant (and
> supports several other modes).
There is Mozilla for VMS - and they use configure as well. Hope this helps.
+---------------+ | http://www.rent-a-nerd.nl
| nerd for hire | |
+---------------+ | - U N I X -
| | Inspice et cautus eris - D11T'95