RE: Fix for VLV draft.

I think we have a general problem with this and other controls
in behavior of critical vs. non-critical controls.

Processing of a recognized and appropriate control should not
depend on the control's criticality.  If the control is recognized
and supported but contains some error, I suggest the operation
return an error.

We had a good discussion regarding this general issue in regards to
the DUPENT I-D which folks might want to review.