Re: Fix for VLV draft.

I think you meant to say "section 5.2" not "section 3.2".

I think your proposed change is okay.  Another valid approach, and this
is the one that is implemented in iPlanet's products, is to recommend
that the client always examine the virtualListViewResult.  A VLV client
will need to parse the virtualListViewResponse upon success (to get the
VLV offset information) or error (to find out if VLV control caused the
error to be generated).  So it would be sufficient IMHO to just say "a
result code other than success SHOULD be returned in the
SearchResultDone message if the virtualListViewResult is not success."

-Mark Smith
 Netscape