RE: Fix for VLV draft.

So you mean the unsorted entries will be returned but there will
be an error code in the LDAP searchResultDone message. Then in this
case, do we need to send sssResponse and vlvResponse with the same
error code? Sounds like a duplicate error code.

> We had a good discussion regarding this general issue in regards to
> the DUPENT I-D which folks might want to review.

Where could i find more details about the discussion?

Thanks,
--
John Liang