Re: A better way for getting an ITS fix

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
Howard Chu writes:
That's an unrelated question; no upgrade to ITS is needed just to
integrate commit messages - we simply need to subscribe the ITS email
address to the commit mailing list.

And dispatch to the right ITS on "ITS#" in the message body as well as in the Subject. Or copy the ITS# into the Subject: before sending.

I used a simpler kludge in our install: Add a "Subject: ITS#" line in the commit template. Fill in the number if you have one.

What to do with commits with several ITS#'s in the commit message?
Reject them unless escaped/quoted some way?

Hardlink them into each referenced report. -- -- Howard Chu CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/ Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/