Re: A better way for getting an ITS fix

Maykel Moya wrote:
El jue, 20-11-2008 a las 14:47 -0800, Quanah Gibson-Mount escribiÃ:

This is what we do at Zimbra, and it is extremely helpful.  I keep hoping
this will be added when we get rid of the current ITS system and upgrade to
something else.  Since we don't allow people to be CC'd in the current
system anyway, most people wouldn't get much noise from it unless they were
subscribed to the bugs list, and you get a lot of messages then anyway.

Is there any plan to upgrade the current ITS system (and/or current VCS system)?

That's an unrelated question; no upgrade to ITS is needed just to integrate commit messages - we simply need to subscribe the ITS email address to the commit mailing list.

--
  -- Howard Chu