Re: slow adds of member attribute in large groups

Dynamic groups are something I've been dreaming about for some time (says
a lot about my life...).  Is there any available documentation describing
the implementation of such in OpenLDAP 2.2?
-Alan

Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator    <asparks@doublesparks.net>