Domain Name Suffix

Hi Jan,

I don't have ldbmcat on our system so I stopped at line 2.

But I'm running the GNU gdbm which is working fine.  When
I dumped a record, the e-mail address had .com instead of .gov.
It turned out that I had missed editing out .com in my
migrate_common script.  So every "mail: ..." record had .com.  :(

I wrote a little C-program with gdbm calls to change each mail
record in the database file.  (The program complete in under 1 minute.
Gdbm is fast.)  That fixed the problem.

I'm sorry my basic logic on how some things worked yesterday
was wrong, but I've learned more today.  Ldap's a great tool.

Thanks for you kind help,
Glenn Takanishi