Re: Domain Name Suffix

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Glenn Takanishi wrote:

> Hi Jan,
>
> I don't have ldbmcat on our system so I stopped at line 2.

The other day I was installing OpenLDAP on what is to become our
production LDAP server, and I noticed that some of the utilities were
missing.  I went back and ran the OpenLDAP tests (located in the test
directory under the OpenLDAP source directory), and suddenly the utilities
were where they were supposed to be.  I have no idea why that would be the
case...

Hope that helps!

--
Derek D. Martin
Senior UNIX Systems/Network Administrator