ldapmodify question

I've got a question about ldapmodify and ldif files. The slapd.replog man page
says:

"For a changetype of delete,  no  additional  information  is needed in the
record."

Does this mean ldapmodify can delete an entry just like ldapdelete? I do
nightly data maintenance and it would be really nice if I could roll all my
additions, modifications and deletions into one ldif file and use ldapmodify to
take care of it.

---
Jason Bodnar + jbodnar@tivoli.com + Tivoli Systems

That boy wouldn't know the difference between the Internet and a hair net. --
Jason Bodnar