Re: Syncrepl refreshAndPersist provider reboot

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Wednesday, February 01, 2017 2:05 PM +0100 Thomas Hummel
<thomas.hummel@pasteur.fr> wrote:

Is this a normal behavior providing I'm using refreshAndPersist mode ?

No.

It is normal behavior if you didn't configure retries. Without seeing the actual config, nobody can give a definitive yes or no answer to this question.

 I mean do we have to restart the consumers each time the provider
restarts ?

No.  But there several bugs in OpenLDAP 2.4.40 around replication, and that
release should be used with care if replication is involved.  The Redhat
builds of course have additional issues. YMMV.

Without seeing configs, there is no evidence of any bug being relevant.

--
  -- Howard Chu