Re: Syncrepl refreshAndPersist provider reboot

--On Wednesday, February 01, 2017 5:04 PM +0100 Thomas Hummel <thomas.hummel@pasteur.fr> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

I know. Unfortunately my distro is stuck with this version (though I see
there's a port version update right now).

There's nothing that requires anyone to run the 3rd party builds from Redhat. There are significantly better options available if you require pre-built binaries, such as the LTB project builds or the binaries produced by Symas (which also has support options available). If you don't require pre-built binaries, it's also fairly trivial to package up OpenLDAP.

Regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation