Re: Syncrepl refreshAndPersist provider reboot

On 02/01/2017 04:56 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Is this a normal behavior providing I'm using refreshAndPersist mode ?

No.

Ok, good news.

 I mean do we have to restart the consumers each time the provider
restarts ?

No.  But there several bugs in OpenLDAP 2.4.40 around replication, and
that release should be used with care if replication is involved.  The
Redhat builds of course have additional issues. YMMV.

I know. Unfortunately my distro is stuck with this version (though I see there's a port version update right now).

Thanks.

--
Thomas HUMMEL