Re: Re: what is wrong with my permissions?

Hello Ulrich,

Thank you.
I finally figured out my problem. I did not notice/realize that
permissions were being given in stages: userPassword, dn.base then *.
Once I added dn="cn=config" to the correct line, things started
working.
I appreciate your help. [This is already, at least, the second time.]

Sincerely,

Igor Shmukler