Re: what is wrong with my permissions?

Hi Ferenc,

Thank you for help. I did look at the link, and even tried to
understand rules earlier. Hence, we see albeit poorly written
something....
I also appreciate you helping me earlier, when I was just starting
with OpenLDAP.

I want it to be something like:
olcAccess: {1}to * by dn="cn=config" manage

Basically, I want dn=cn=config to have full root access over
everything. I also want this password ideally to be password
protected.

Does it make sense? Can it be done?

Sincerely,

Igor Shmukler