RE: SSL CA Certificate issue ../../CA/newcerts: No such file or directory

Hi Mauricio, thank you for your reply. I was doing this on my OpenLDAP 2.4.30 server and thought  I would post my questions here as I followed the admin guide  from OpenLDAP.org. I've been stuck with this for a while now. Can you let me know what exactly to do with openssl.cnf?
Thanks again

Jeevan