SSL CA Certificate issue ../../CA/newcerts: No such file or directory

Hi all I'm having trouble with the generation of CA. Please see the error at the bottom and I'd appreciate any help  to fix the issue.

[root@lap00551]# mkdir /var/myca/
[root@lap00551]cd/var/myca
[root@lap00551 myca]# /usr/local/openssl.1.0.0d/misc/CA.sh -newca
CA certificate filename (or enter to create)

Making CA certificate ...
Generating a 1024 bit RSA private key
.............++++++
........................++++++
writing new private key to './demoCA/private/./cakey.pem'
Enter PEM pass phrase:
Verifying - Enter PEM pass phrase:
-----
You are about to be asked to enter information that will be incorporated
into your certificate request.
What you are about to enter is what is called a Distinguished Name or a DN.
There are quite a few fields but you can leave some blank
For some fields there will be a default value,
If you enter '.', the field will be left blank.
-----
Country Name (2 letter code) [GB]:US
State or Province Name (full name) [Berkshire]:****
Locality Name (eg, city) [Newbury]:****
Organization Name (eg, company) [My Company Ltd]:****
Organizational Unit Name (eg, section) []:DIS
Common Name (eg, your name or your server's hostname) []:lap00551.****
Email Address []:****

Please enter the following 'extra' attributes
to be sent with your certificate request
A challenge password []:****
An optional company name []:****
Using configuration from /etc/pki/tls/openssl.cnf
Enter pass phrase for ./demoCA/private/./cakey.pem:
I am unable to access the ../../CA/newcerts directory
../../CA/newcerts: No such file or directory
 Regards,
Jeevan