[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: SSL CA Certificate issue ../../CA/newcerts: No such file or directory
- To: jeevan kc <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: SSL CA Certificate issue ../../CA/newcerts: No such file or directory
- From: Mauricio Tavares <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 15:42:22 -0500
- Cc: "." <email@example.com>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ASMSmFliRWmD835+hBAOUBWkFxCfyBwsEBuJMJCNMnc=; b=x2ZB4Wl6qXRDLlNwh3ROSxxPXr5grMCEKQbqbJ62dbKvggymDObAocbE4hhXK6NHR1 qGbrEQPyuhzTWUdid3q9SnDIwstO1brXyFjl6LO/2sGre34uIHVXqaJOecANykib6pAt Bj54r3vhPFnn6kyisSXs7AGlN59ulvRIbZYNUn2XUvw8kzuvJrlKPItTz4mEyceOoeqV 8y2NpPzEwiYSLZW30P33twRio3ymF4cX/h2XaFj4UDZx733imJiaVD6Q9eu2tS+euNA5 WfDuHXn09f3gqfY5cb/ob46suz5UfNjC1gjdxgNskJ19unKachn0mRR7xpeI97gak+0n QTZA==
- In-reply-to: <BAY178-W32DCED0EBCFE999A300159FD160@phx.gbl>
- References: <BAY178-W32DCED0EBCFE999A300159FD160@phx.gbl>
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 3:38 PM, jeevan kc <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all I'm having trouble with the generation of CA. Please see the error at
> the bottom and I'd appreciate any help to fix the issue.
> [root@lap00551]# mkdir /var/myca/
> [root@lap00551 myca]# /usr/local/openssl.1.0.0d/misc/CA.sh -newca
> CA certificate filename (or enter to create)
> Making CA certificate ...
> Generating a 1024 bit RSA private key
> writing new private key to './demoCA/private/./cakey.pem'
> Enter PEM pass phrase:
> Verifying - Enter PEM pass phrase:
> You are about to be asked to enter information that will be incorporated
> into your certificate request.
> What you are about to enter is what is called a Distinguished Name or a DN.
> There are quite a few fields but you can leave some blank
> For some fields there will be a default value,
> If you enter '.', the field will be left blank.
> Country Name (2 letter code) [GB]:US
> State or Province Name (full name) [Berkshire]:****
> Locality Name (eg, city) [Newbury]:****
> Organization Name (eg, company) [My Company Ltd]:****
> Organizational Unit Name (eg, section) :DIS
> Common Name (eg, your name or your server's hostname) :lap00551.****
> Email Address :****
> Please enter the following 'extra' attributes
> to be sent with your certificate request
> A challenge password :****
> An optional company name :****
> Using configuration from /etc/pki/tls/openssl.cnf
> Enter pass phrase for ./demoCA/private/./cakey.pem:
> I am unable to access the ../../CA/newcerts directory
> ../../CA/newcerts: No such file or directory
I think this might be the wrong mailing list for that. That
said, you probably want to edit openssl.cnf to fit your needs