Re: LDAP ldapsearch filter: return uidNumber if person has sub ou=mail

Am Sat, 24 Jan 2015 23:35:01 +0100
schrieb Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com>:

> Dieter Klünter wrote:
> > schrieb Dieter Klünter <dieter@dkluenter.de>:
> >> [...]
> >> For documentation of deref control see
> >> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-masarati-ldap-deref-00
> >> This document provides some simple examples.
> >
> > Hmm, have OID and control been removed from the code?
> > slapd[5365]: slap_global_control: unrecognized control:
> > 1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.666.5.16
>
> Did you load slapo-deref?
>
> With my openSUSE package it's in package openldap2-contrib.

slapo-deref is not in contrib but in servers/slapd/overlays.
I had it included with moduleLoad and had it included in the database
overlays:

dn: cn=module{0},cn=config
objectClass: olcModuleList
cn: module{0}
olcModuleLoad: {0}back_meta.la
olcModuleLoad: {1}accesslog.la
olcModuleLoad: {2}dynlist.la
olcModuleLoad: {3}deref.la

# {4}deref, {2}mdb, config
dn: olcOverlay={4}deref,olcDatabase={2}mdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
olcOverlay: {4}deref

But I did not restart slapd after configuring the module. :-(
After starting slapd this morning, everything was in place.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://sys4.de