çå: çå: ååï mirror mode question

Hi Christian,

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Thank you very much~J

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Can I understand I should change my config as below? If yes, I have a question, other people can see my rootpw, this is not safe, isnât it ?

moduleload syncprov.la

databaseÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ bdb

suffixÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ "dc=xxx,dc=xxx"

checkpointÂÂÂ 1024 15

rootdnÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ "cn=manager,dc=xxx,dc=xxx"

rootpwÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ {SSHA}miU6lvcqHnP+bAlZz4DruvOm8DeEczQR

directoryÂÂÂÂÂÂ /var/lib/ldap/xxx

access to *

ÂÂÂÂÂÂ by self write

ÂÂÂÂÂÂ by * read

# Indices to maintain for this database

index objectClass,entryCSN,entryUUIDÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ eq,pres

index ou,cn,mail,surname,givennameÂÂÂÂÂ eq,pres,sub

index uidNumber,gidNumber,loginShellÂÂÂ eq,pres

index uid,memberUidÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ eq,pres,sub

index nisMapName,nisMapEntryÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ eq,pres,sub

serverID 1 (ldap2 service is 2)

syncrepl rid=001

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ provider=ldap://other side ip

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ bindmethod=simple

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ binddn="cn=manager,dc=xxx,dc=xxx"

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ credentials=sillypassword

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ searchbase="dc=xxx,dc=xxx"

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ schemachecking=on

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ type=refreshAndPersist