çå: ååï mirror mode question

Hi Dieter,

ÂÂÂ Thanks for your kindly replies.

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ In my case, I don't use any SASL. I want to use simple bind, but my mirror mode can't work when my rootpw in hash( if the rootpw is in cleartext , the mirror mode can work). Could you pls advice what is wrong with my configration?

My slapd.conf file set as below.

moduleload syncprov.la

database        bdb

suffix          "dc=xxx,dc=xxx"

checkpoint    1024 15

rootdn          "cn=manager,dc=xxx,dc=xxx"

rootpw          {SSHA}aeiyuikahdkfjhdiuvy

directory       /var/lib/ldap/xxx

access to *

       by self write

       by * read

# Indices to maintain for this database

index objectClass,entryCSN,entryUUID                       eq,pres

index ou,cn,mail,surname,givenname      eq,pres,sub

index uidNumber,gidNumber,loginShell    eq,pres

index uid,memberUid                     eq,pres,sub

index nisMapName,nisMapEntry            eq,pres,sub

serverID 1 (ldap2 service is 2)

syncrepl  rid=001

          provider=ldap://other side ip

          bindmethod=simple