Synchronous or asynchronous replication

We have a 3 node N-Way Multi master set running 2.4.31.  I have been
looking and trying to find a way to have asynchronous replication because
synchronous replication is not required and we believe is actually slowing
us down.  I read in one article that by default n-way multi-master was
doing asynchronous replication.  But then another article kind of mucked
that up.  I ran through all of my db files with db_stat to get the internal
pages and page size to be sure that my DB_Config was set with a large
enough paging space and from my calculations it has more than enough.  Not
enough to cache the entire db, but enough.

So how can I be sure that we are using asynchronous replication with the
n-way mulri master configuration.

Thank you,
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.