Re: Empty Strings attributes in OpenLDAP

So that means that only IA5 strings are allowed to be zero-length (but they are not Unicode) and Directory String attributes however cannot be zero-length by design.

I am confused about the part it says: "But OpenLDAP treats all strings as Directory Strings". Does it means that at the end of the day you cannot use IA5 Strings neither?

Kind regards.