Re: ÎÏÎÏ: LDAP Search Question (use of * in search filter)

ÎÎÎÎÎÎÏÏÎÏ ÎÎÏÏÎÎÎÏ wrote:
I changed the syntax of the ldapserach query and moved the filters at the end
of the command but i got error that there is "No such object (32)"
i.e.
  ldapsearch -h 10.117.1.244 -LLL -x -b 'dc=cosmote,dc=ro'  -D
"cn=pcrfuser,dc=cosmote,dc=ro" -w pcrfuser123 "(&(billtype=PREPAID)(msisdn=*))"
I am worried that maybe i have not constructed properly the table OL_dn2id or
i use a wrong conifuguration mapping for my data and that is why my ldap
search query does not work

Sounds like you're inserting data from SQL, and not using back-ndb itself?

do you have any reference in order to understand the role and structure of
table OL_dn2id?

Google "openldap ndb cluster"...

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200810/msg00094.html

http://assets.en.oreilly.com/1/event/21/LDAP%20for%20MySQL%20Cluster%20-%20back-ndb%20Presentation.pdf

Thanks
Panagiotis

*ÎÏÎ:* Peter Gietz <peter.gietz@daasi.de>
*ÎÏÎÏ:* ÎÎÎÎÎÎÏÏÎÏ ÎÎÏÏÎÎÎÏ <fishakos@yahoo.gr>
*ÎÎÎÎ.:* "openldap-technical@openldap.org" <openldap-technical@openldap.org>
*ÎÏÎÎÎÎÎÎ:* 2:14 Î.Î. ÎÎÏÏÎÏÎ, 8 ÎÎÏÏÎÏÎÎÏ 2012
*ÎÎÎÎ:* Re: LDAP Search Question (use of * in search filter)