Re: slapcat error

--On Wednesday, January 07, 2009 12:36 PM -0600 Adam Williams <awilliam@mdah.state.ms.us> wrote:

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

What is the directory set to in slapd.conf? Perhaps the database isn't located in /var/lib/ldap?

[root@roark ldap]# cat /etc/openldap/slapd.conf |grep directory directory /var/lib/ldap

And are you sure that's the slapd.conf used by your running process? I don't see how slapd could be running with valid data with all the database files missing. If they were somehow rm -f'd, I'd use ldapsearch with both regular & operational attrs to get a dump before it loses any more data.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer