Re: slapcat error

--On Wednesday, January 07, 2009 12:08 PM -0600 Adam Williams <awilliam@mdah.state.ms.us> wrote:

Where are all the missing files!?!?!?!??!?!  I'm scared to even restart
slapd because it probably wouldn't start properly.  On my server at home
with a similar configuration, it has more files in /var/lib/ldap such as
cn.dbd, id2entry.bdb, displayName.dbd, dn2id.bdb, gidNumber.bdb,
memberUid.bdb, objectClass.bdb, sambaDomainName.bdb,
sambaPrimaryGroupSID.bdb, sambaSID.bdb, sn.bdb, uid.bdb, and
uidNumber.bdb.
So what can I do to get id2entry.bdb and such back on roark so that I can
do a slapcat?

What is the directory set to in slapd.conf? Perhaps the database isn't located in /var/lib/ldap?

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer