Re: Slapd Replication Problem

I tried that, but it semes I may need to add it to _all_ the "access"
lines, since there are separate one that control access to passwords, etc.

The ordering of ACL's make a difference. Maybe you can just try to put it near the top?

I'm afraid if I do, then I'll end up changing the access permissions of those special fields to be the same as the first "catch all" ACL. I don't have the resources to re-test everything.

It semes to be working if I add the replication DN to all the ACLs, so I think I'll just stick with that.

Thanks for everybody's help!

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@precidia.com )

      Relationships go through seasons.  Winter often comes before Spring.