Re: Size Limits

--On Monday, January 17, 2005 8:39 PM +0100 Dieter Kluenter <dieter@dkluenter.de> wrote:

Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it> writes:

Ian Barnes wrote:

Thanks Dieter,

That seems to work fine thanks. Is there any way that I can make it not
prompt me for the next batch?
Yes.  It's explained in the output of ldapsearch --help, along with
-E. Add "/prompt" after the size.

I never realised that there is something like ldapsearch --help :-( But with my version (2.2.18) /prompt seems to be broken, I still get:

control: 1.2.840.113556.1.4.319 false MAkCAQAEBEoAAAA=
Press [size] Enter for the next {10|size} entries.

I just tested with HEAD, same negative result.

I would say there is no such option:

ldap-dev0:~> ldapsearch --help
ldapsearch: illegal option -- -
ldapsearch: unrecognized option --