Re: password hash

Luis

Sorry did not think it was relevant. Here is a snippet from my iPlanet ldif file. The UID is 04971 and the clear text password is 04971pw

mydomain.com is not really my domain.

dn: uid=04971,ou=merchants, o=mydomain.com
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
cn: 04971
sn: 04971
mail: 04971
uid: 04971
creatorsname: cn=Directory Manager
createtimestamp: 20010106192812Z
userpassword: {SHA}f+fYr4gxcMARNIyvutaqh53lV60=
modifiersname: cn=Directory Manager
modifytimestamp: 20030304225822Z