Re: OpenLDAP with back-sql schemacheck

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:12:02 +0200
Remco Post <r.post@sara.nl> wrote:

> Thanks for your help and the rappid action on the fix. I'm now a happy
> openldap user.....

Well, allmost. My Linux client is very happy (a lot happier than it
was), but the Irix box rejects the OpenLDAP servers replies. I'll have
to figure out why. This is with HEAD, the Irix client was happy to
accept the records from 2.2.15, but there was more involved than just
the migration from 2.2.15 to head (I also changed something in the
database), so I'm not sure who to blame, yet ;-)

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 3000    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the
computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the
computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to
end." -- Douglas Adams