Ask for suggestion with limit time in slapd.conf

Hi all:

I know that in slapd.conf there are two parameter could control the limit of time. One is idletimeout while the other is timelimit. I am really a newbie with it. Could anyone give me a suggestion about that what is the suitable number should i set it to be. And what's the different between them.

My LDAP server only use for auth password, and it lost a lots of system resources. So i set all the two parameter to 60. Is it suitable? Or any other suggesttion?
Thanks in advance!

Wang Penghui