Re: How to correctly import schemas?

--On Saturday, June 01, 2019 12:15 AM +0200 Jens Bürger <jbuerger@arcor.de> wrote:

While copying the database is a no-brainer (scp & ssh-key), I currently
fail at importing the UCS-specific LDAP schemas into the LDAP of the VM.
The schema conversion created a {0}core.ldif as starting point. Importing
this into openldap failed because I have not the right to modification to
core (of course).

Hi,

Unfortunately this information is rather vague, so it's hard to comment. Generally one exports a database (whether it is the cn=config configuration database or a binary backend) via slapcat, and imports it via slapadd. Without more information, there's not much more guidance I can offer beyond that.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>