Re: Antw: Re: Help need with replication

--On Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:14 AM +0200 Ulrich Windl <Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

      olcUpdateRef: <url>
              Specify  the  referral  to  pass  back when slapd(8) is
asked to               modify a replicated local  database.   If
multiple  values  are               specified, each url is provided.

So I guess some of the comments for oldUpdateDN also apply to
olcUpdateRef, but it's not obvious for the user. In case the current
manual page still isn't that explicit about that, I suggest to change it
to match the intended semantics.

It literally states that it only applies with a replicated local database already.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>