Re: Help need with replication

Looking at http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Software%20Bugs?id=8990;selectid=8990, ITS#8990 seems to be about deleting values, not adding them.  Is there somewhere else that I should be looking for more details?

> Having made that changes that you recommended, the config now looks like:
>
> No syncprov config?

Sorry, the config I copied was from a replica; on the masters only:

dn: olcOverlay={0}syncprov,olcDatabase={2}mdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcSyncProvConfig
olcOverlay: {0}syncprov
olcSpCheckPoint: 100 10
olcSpSessionlog: 250000
olcSpNoPresent: FALSE
olcSpReloadHint: FALSE

dn: olcOverlay={0}syncprov,olcDatabase={3}mdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcSyncProvConfig
olcSpNoPresent: TRUE
olcSpReloadHint: TRUE

> --Quanah
>
> --
>
> Quanah Gibson-Mount
> Product Architect
> Symas Corporation
> Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP:
> <http://www.symas.com>

//
John Pfeifer
Division of Information Technology