Re: Replication delay

El 5/4/19 a las 15:23, Quanah Gibson-Mount escribió:
--On Friday, April 05, 2019 9:26 AM +0200 "Angel L. Mateo" <amateo@um.es> wrote:

dn: cn=config
olcIdleTimeout: 600

    but I also have the lits directive for replica user:

olcLimits: {6}dn.exact=cn=Replica,ou=People,ou=Management,o=SlapdRoot
size.hard=unlimited size.soft=unlimited time.hard=unlimited
time.soft=unlimited

    so, according to Howard Chu, its must be another reason.

Yes, apparently so.  But it wouldn't be something on the OpenLDAP side that's causing the connections to be broken.

The only difference between old servers and the new one, besides openldap version, is the version of the OS (ubuntu 14.04 vs ubuntu 18.04). I'm looking form something in the os closing idle connections, but I can't find it.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática