Re: Replication delay

--On Friday, April 05, 2019 9:26 AM +0200 "Angel L. Mateo" <amateo@um.es> wrote:

dn: cn=config
olcIdleTimeout: 600

	but I also have the lits directive for replica user:

olcLimits: {6}dn.exact=cn=Replica,ou=People,ou=Management,o=SlapdRoot
size.hard=unlimited size.soft=unlimited time.hard=unlimited
time.soft=unlimited

	so, according to Howard Chu, its must be another reason.

Yes, apparently so. But it wouldn't be something on the OpenLDAP side that's causing the connections to be broken. I'm glad setting the keepalive parameter resolved the issue.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>