Re: lastbind module and missing forwarding updates

--On Thursday, January 17, 2019 5:04 PM -0500 David Magda <dmagda@ee.ryerson.ca> wrote:

Blame says "5 years ago", though I could be misinterpreting it:

"Blame" is taking the date from when git-format-patch was generated. It does not show the actual date of the commit, which is what the output of git show reveals. It's actually something I find rather annoying about git. It'd be very helpful a lot of the time to know when given code was actually added to the repository vs when it was generated.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>