lastbind module and missing forwarding updates

Hello,

So I'm looking at the code for the /lastbind/ module, and I see the
following:

> 	"MAY ( olcLastBindPrecision $ olcLastBindForwardUpdates) )",

	https://github.com/openldap/openldap/blob/master/contrib/slapd-modules/lastbind/lastbind.c#L94

However, when selecting various tagged releases
(OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4_[37-47]) I do not see the code. It was committed in
October 2013:

	https://github.com/openldap/openldap/commit/44e9bda0e42f40e0baf0a2c0ef733eb757abd366

This would have been around the time of 2.4.37, but I don't see ITS#7721
mentioned in the release notes anywhere either, only ITS#772{0,2,3,5}:

	https://www.openldap.org/software/release/changes.html

Is there a reason why this commit is in "master", but never made it to any
official release?

Regards,
David