Re: lastbind module and missing forwarding updates

--On Thursday, January 17, 2019 12:34 PM -0500 David Magda <dmagda@ee.ryerson.ca> wrote:

It was committed in
October 2013:

	https://github.com/openldap/openldap/commit/44e9bda0e42f40e0baf0a2c0ef73
3eb757abd366

This would have been around the time of 2.4.37

It was not committed to the code base in 2013. The patch was *generated* in 2013. It wasn't committed until:

git show -s --format=%cd --date=short 44e9bda0e42f40e0baf0a2c0ef733eb757abd366
2017-10-11

I can discuss with the rest of the project about adding it into RE24, however it's not clear to me how it's supposed to work in an MMR environment.

Warm regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation