Re: Olc deployment vs slapd.conf based deployment

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 04:24:36PM +0200, Daniel Pluta wrote:
> On 16.09.2017 09:04, Michael Str??der wrote:
> >Daniel Pluta wrote:
> >>Call it strange, useless, insane, fine or whatever, but my customers
> >>(also anybody who's interested in using a distinct service) should
> >>be able to get a chance for a detailed view into the running
> >>configuration of each service - before and while using it. slapd's
> >>cn=config supports this, not perfectly but better than any other
> >>service I'm aware of. For further details see our paper from
> >>LDAPcon2011.

I'm jumping in late here.  I'm curious about this talk.  I see a YouTube
playlist of LDAPCon 2011 talkshere; which one should I look at for these
details?

  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXuMrj-t1hqGdOJvswPFvNtwZFHD5SODK

--
Brian Reichert				<reichert@numachi.com>