Re: memberOf overlay issues with 2.4.44 + ITS 8432 patch

--On Wednesday, December 28, 2016 4:44 PM -0800 "Paul B. Henson" <henson@acm.org> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 09:53:23AM -0800, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

I'm going to see if I can create a test that reproduces the issue.
I've been working on expanding the test suite so we can ensure we
avoid regressions etc.

Cool, thanks. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

I'm able to reproduce the problem with my test script, so I think things are set from here.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>